Friday, October 26, 2012

The Little Black Jacket by Karl Lagerfeld

Ok so I have neglected this lately, but yesterday I had a good excuse! I was exhausted after running around London trying to fit in as many exhibitions as possible on my day off! So I have a treat in store for the next couple of posts as I explain my day! SO lets begin:
10am: Turn up at the Saatchi Gallery and it is closed for a private function, so my day is a tad delayed until..
12pm: Finally get into the gallery and race up the stairs with the many other visitors that were let in at the same time. We entered the space and either side were two rooms plastered with portraits taken by Karl Lagerfeld in the famous Little Black Chanel Jacket. This photography exhibition was great to see, to be able to see the famous jacket on so many different people and how it can be worn or styled so differently. There was so many photographs that I liked/loved, here are a few snapshots although you can't see the full detail in my rubbish pictures. The exhibition finishes soon, so if you want to have a look get there quick! Love Chanel and the many talents of Karl!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment