Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween special!!

Ok so I LOVE Halloween! I have done since I was little and my mum dressed me up as a witch in the same outfit every year! I love the dressing up, I love the horror factor and I used to love trick or treating. Last year I went to an amazing night in the middle of nowhere in York. It was a frightful night with people chasing us with chainsaws, multiple clowns and lots of mazes to run through in the dark. This year I am not doing anything as heart racing, but of course I am dressing up! This year I will be going as a Day of the Dead sugar skull Mexican! I have mentioned this celebration earlier in my blog but I have posted some photos to get you excited! These are my Halloween inspired images to get you in the mood for tomorrow!!

A different style of pumpkin, get painting!



Ray Villafane's giant pumpkin carving in New York Botanical gardens last year.


Halloween inspired tattoo


Day of the Dead sugar skull faces!








No comments:

Post a Comment